Every individual attending a Young Life summer camp (campers, leaders, volunteers, adult guests, etc.) must submit a completed health and consent form, providing the camp with important medical and insurance information in the event of an accident or illness. The health and consent form must be completed before departure for camp.
See below for physician signature requirements for certain camps and guests.
Fill out the Camping Health Consent & Release Form Online!
Online Camping Health and Consent Form
Follow these easy steps to complete the form. You may save your work and return to the form prior to submission.
1. Create an account using the "Don't Have an Account Yet" link.
2. Click the "Create New Form" button.
3. Create your online signature.
4. Complete each page of the form, then click the "Submit Form" button.
You will need the following information to complete the form:
- Camp name -- camp that you or your child is attending.
- Camp dates -- the dates of the camp week that you or your child is attending.
- Home area -- Young Life area number that you or your child is associated with; ask your Young Life leader if you aren't sure (you will search by your zip code).
- Health insurance information -- Insurance company name, policy number, mailing address and phone.
- Health history including immunization record.
Physician’s Signature Requirement
The following individuals must print the health and consent form and obtain a physicians’ signature. The printed form must be submitted to the trip leader prior to departure for camp.
- Anyone attending camp in Colorado or Minnesota.
- Anyone attending Beyond Malibu.
- Any teen who is pregnant or has given birth within 12 weeks of the camp date
Contact Young Life Camping with any questions – or call 719-381-1844.